We have a spacious camping field and orchard that can be driven on. Please note we do not accept turn ups, all pitches are for tents, camper vans and motor homes only and must be pre-booked via the website prior to arrival.
We have a very basic set up on the farm, with a compost toilet, showering and washing up facilities. There is drinking water in the camping areas. We can charge phones if needed.
A few rules
We like to keep things simple and have as few rules as possible. Please abide by them to keep everyone safe.
*PLEASE READ* A few reminders, we only have wash up facilities, showers and a compost toilet. There is a coded pedestrian gate exit by the main gate. By booking with us, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and our cancellation policy.
Please ring the door bell when you arrive.
1. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on leads 100% of the time. There is a extra fee for dogs.
2. Bookings are final. Refunds will only be considered if we can re-sell your pitch on the your chosen dates. Please consider getting cancellation insurance for your booking if this is a concern (available from third parties).
3. Fire pits are allowed but are not supplied. All fires must be kept off the grass at all times and extinguished before bed time.
4.The farm is a working farm, so there is machinery/vehicles in use and livestock onsite. Please be mindful of this and keep to the designated camping areas.
5. No live music can be played.
6. Please be mindful and keep the noise down after 10pm.
7. The farm entrance is locked at all times, no vehicle movements are allowed after 10pm except for emergency vehicles.
8. There are no bins onsite. Please take all rubbish away with you. You will be charged to remove any rubbish left onsite.
9. No group bookings
10. Only one car is allowed per pitch, per booking.
11. Check in is from 1pm and check out by 11am.
12. We do not accept turn ups. Please book or call before arrival.
13. Management reserve the right to reject bookings, even though paid, up until the reservation date and upon arrival, and reserve the right to ask people to leave if they break any of the policy rules, or are deemed a nuisance to the farm or other pitch holders.